First off, if you’re looking to start 2022 on a fresh slate with a shiny new brand strategy, identity, website, & experience, now is the time to inquire about our packages. Click here to get our welcome & services PDF if you’re curious about our offerings!
And if you’re in need of new business resources for the next year, you’re in luck.
We’re coming down to the wire…
If you haven’t started thinking about your plans & vision for 2022 yet, now is the time! While I enjoy flying by the seat of my pants & being spontaneous a bit more than most, I must concede the point that a failure to plan is a plan to fail.
But don’t worry—if investing in your brand is more of a 2022 thing, we’ve got some resources to elevate your brand in preparation for your best year yet.
2022 Business Resources: Systems & Automation
- Slack for regular communication. This makes sure our conversations aren’t lost in multiple email threads or text messages scattered through out various apps. Running an agency with many moving parts, communication needs to be kept clear, so organization is paramount.
- ClickUp for project management. From tasks to file uploads, it’s all done on the one app to ensure nothing is being lost in between processes. We also use it to set due dates, timelines & progress charts so that our clients know EXACTLY what is happening with their project.
- Hello Bonsai for contracts & invoicing. This helps us ensure that we are staying in compliance and also offering a simplified & easy experience for an otherwise daunting component of any design project. The app comes with a client portal allowing them to access their contracts, invoices & other records seamlessly.⠀⠀⠀
2022 Business Resources: Content & Design
- Adobe Suite for original design & content creation. As designers, it probably comes as no surprise that we use Adobe Suite for nearly everything—Lightroom & Photoshop for image editing, Illustrator for graphic creation & design, XD for layouts & wireframes, the list goes on… Plus, with a Adobe membership, you get access to hundreds of premium fonts for free. Their collection is extensive & the possibilities are endless!
- Canva for easy content creation. Yes, even as professional designers, we use Canva from time to time when we’re looking to create quick content that don’t require the robust functions of Adobe Suite.
- Planoly for content planning, scheduling, & automation. Again, a failure to plan is a plan to fail! We love using Planoly to plan & schedule out our feed in advance. Batching content allows us to ensure our feed aesthetic is on point, as well as ensures we can focus on other things while our social media presence stays consistent.
2022 Business Resources: Community & Audience Nurturing
- Facebook Groups for casual sharing of wins & networking. We believe that to accomplish anything great takes a village. We created a Facebook group in order to bring people together, share free resources (like this!), and expand their network to include & support each other. Join our group, For Stories & Magic, here!
- Convertkit for email marketing. Convertkit allows us to nurture our email list, create automations & opt-ins from our website, & communicate with our audience in a way we wouldn’t be able to through social media. It helps us to be omnipresent in the online space & overdeliver to the people that are invested in our brand!
- Gather Town for networking events. This one is still new to us, & we are so stoked after using the same platforms for so long! It’s a video conferencing app like Zoom or Google Meet, combined with the fun & engagement of a virtual game. We hosted our first networking event a few weeks ago & it was a hit! So keep an eye out for future events we’ll be hosting soon!
What are your go-to resources for 2022?
I hope these resources were helpful to you, & were able to give you a little peak behind the curtain at how we run our studio (almost) effortlessly!
Happy November, I hope you have an incredible last 60 days of the year!